"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Friday, July 11, 2008

Surprise!

I thought I'd better post these pics with out further delay even though I have yet to finish the massive post on our trip to Canada. This is so much more fun!
And for those of you who want a little clearer pic, here is the 4D image.

You guessed it! Baby Cashew will be joining us around February 3, 2009!

No, we are not crazy (or celebrities) and will not be naming the kid Cashew. One of my nicknames for Max is Buster Peanut and since we're all a bunch of nuts, I thought Cashew had a nice ring.

We have not told Max yet, although he knows somethings up since I am just as sick this time as I was with him. We are going to wait a few months, until I really start to show, since 6 months is just too long to make him wait for his longed for sibling.

So even though this was a little sooner than we had planned, we are absolutely ecstatic and could hardly wait this long to tell all of you!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah!!!!!
Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

Can't wait to meet the little nut!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHH! WOW! I am so thrilled for you both!
I just yelled at Brad to let him know - he says "don't get any ideas christal!"

Sorry about the sickness - hope you find something that works for you. Ginger was my thing. Then later donuts and frozen drinks! not because I was sick - just because... YUM.

How thrilled is your mum!?!

Les is More said...

CASHEWTASTIC!

BEST NEWS 2008!

Anonymous said...

We are on cloud 20, and so very excited. I have already got a blanket started. See you all soon.
Love, Mum-Mum & Pop-Pop

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting for all of you. We'll look forward to updates on the little nut. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Aunt Vicki

Myrtle said...

Congrats!
WILL THLIS BE A BOY OR A GIRL NUT?

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your little nut! (they do resemble a cashew early on) Will you find out the sex? Oh, how exciting to have another baby in the family!!! We are so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

This time we know not to believe what you hear about the sex :)

Aunt Vicki

sara said...

I'll only believe it if they say its a boy! They can grow a peenie after the scan but they never retract it once its there!;)