"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

48 Days

That's how many days left until my due date! Amazing, huh? Some days I have trouble believing that Cashew is actually coming at all, that this is just a dream & I'm going to wake at any moment. Then I feel a swift kick or a punch & know my kid is already practicing kick-boxing. S/He is going to give big brother a run for his money. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I was just thinking about you earlier today and wondering when you were due. So, do we get pictures now?

KareBaer said...

wait, why didn't you learn the sex of your child? Was it because you didn't want to count on another Lillian fiasco? :-)