"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Friday, December 26, 2008

You asked for it!

I must admit, even though I said I'd be better this time, I have been bad about taking belly pics. But since a few of you have prodded me, here are a couple. Isn't it weird how you never think you're as big as you are til you see a picture of your self?


Holy Cow! Look at that belly!

By the way, I hate Liz Lange (Target) maternity jeans! I feel like they fall down constantly!

3 comments:

Les is More said...

I swear your tummy isn't that big! Or maybe I'm just getting used to your "bump."

KareBaer said...

see, THAT's why I can't tell if I'm showing. My stomach is always that big.

Angie said...

Oh, I can't believe that I didn't comment on this. Thank you SO MUCH for belly shots! I love them. You look great!