"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Funny!

While you guys are waiting for the Christmas post here's a funny Max story to tide you over.

Max has decided that his favorite Christmas song is Driedle, Driedle, Driedle. Yes, I know, not a Christmas song but its on the Barenaked Ladies holiday cd so it must be suitable for either holiday. That is a 4 year old's logic anyway. He sings it constantly, sometimes changing the words to fit whatever he's doing at the time. For instance, a couple days ago, he was playing with his tools so he was singing, "Hammer, Hammer, Hammer, I made it out of clay..." Over & over & over. Finally, I asked him to sing something (anything) else for a little while. He looked me straight in the eyes & proceeded to sing Driedle, Driedle, Driedle, I made it out of clay... Ian laughed; I had to leave the room.

1 comment:

KareBaer said...

that sounds like Chris when he gets a song stuck in his head.