"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Presenting Lilian Sophia ...

I know you guys really just want to see pictures so I won't bore you with the details. And I promise to post more pics just as soon as we get them all downloaded from the 3 cameras that have been going nonstop since 4:29pm on 2/6/09! We had to wrestle Mom to the ground just to get some of these!


She already has him wrapped around her little finger & she's only 30 minutes old.



Max meeting Lily for the first time & giving her Eskimo kisses

Hanging out, just waiting to go home

"My outfit's too big, Mommy!"


Home at last!


My favorite pic of Max & Lily (so far)


Hanging out on the couch-Day 2

7 comments:

Les is More said...

that is ALSO my favorite pic of them. it's posted in my office for all to say and ask... Who are those beautiful children?

Harrisonjoy said...

Lily LOOKS like a little girl! She's beautiful... congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Lilian is ADORABLE! I loved that last one of the three of you on the couch - very special. Hope everything is going great. Ian looks smitten with her! xoxo
Christal

Sharon said...

Great to see your post...love 'em all, esp. the one of the 3 of you on the floor! She's so cute and Max is so proud!!! Congratulations!!!

Sharon said...

Oops...second look (and read Christal's comment)...the one on the 'couch'!

Anonymous said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!!!

So happy for you guys! I'm gonna steal a pic and send it to my mom. She'll love it!

Myrtle said...

Congrats on the new bundle of joy. She is beautiful(just like her mom)