"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Max is 3!

Mommy said that since I'm a big boy I could tell everyone about my party. My friends Connor & Kassie came & played in my new pool! It was so much fun going underwater & then jumping up to splash my friends.


Diver Max


Boo!

The frosting tasted so good, I didn't want any cake! Mommy had other ideas!


We had cupcakes with spiderwebs & lots of snacks for all my friends! My Mimi & Grandpa were there with all my St. Louis aunts & uncles. Mum-mum & Pop-pop & Uncle Mark came all the way from Arkansas. I was so glad everyone got to come play!


I almost forgot! Here's a picture of my friend Finn showing us his angry face! He's guarding his cupcake because he thought the frosting was the best part too! Go away, Cupcake Snatchers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Pool!!!