"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What will I be today?

Max loves to dress up & pretend so here a a few of his favorites.
Pirate Max- "Arrrgh! Where did I bury my treasure?"

Diver Max (Those are Dad/Bill's fins & snorkel!)
Farmer Max- "I'll plant watermelons, I think!"

Spiderman Max

This is a Spidey swim set that my dad found for him. He hasn't tried it in the water yet but can't wait!


Gardener Max who all of a sudden turns into...

Artist Max
We also have Workerman Max (Construction worker in Max speak), Fireman Max & Policeman Max to name a few. What an imagination! No two days are alike!

No comments: