"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Saturday, February 16, 2008

We are still here! I promise!

Just a quick update to let you guys know we are still alive! I really haven't forgotten about the blog, school is kickin' my butt this semester! I think both my proffs got together & figured out that if they made papers due the same week (every week!) that I might crack. Well, I'll show them! Seriously, I like my classes but there is a ton of reading in one & writing in the other. I'm working on 4 papers simultainiously, 3 for one class! I promise I'll put up something a little more interesting by the end of next week!

No comments: