"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Friday, February 29, 2008

If they're in there, why don't they crunch?

Max: Mommy, I gots bugs in my mouth.
Sara: What?!?
Max: I gots bugs in my mouth, I told you!
Sara: No, there are no bugs in your mouth.
Max: Yes there are! Ms. Betsy said I had bugs in my mouth! On my tongue! They are taste bugs! They taste my food!
Sara: Taste BUDS, Buddy! She said taste BUDS! (LOL)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

OK, you know I got to love and appreciate this one...in all my years of hygiene this is a new one! Just too cute! Of course, I've always scared my kids (& countless others) with the cavity bug line, but I've never heard them confuse buds for bugs!

Les is More said...

eww I hate eating bugs