"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Friday, September 19, 2008

We're having a perfect little...

BABY!
That's right! Instead of fooling us completely like big brother, Cashew is refusing to play the game at all. I've had 2 ultrasounds in the past 2 weeks & this kid was not about to show his/her stuff. Mom/Mary seems to think that this definitely means its a girl because she's stubborn, just like me. (Me? Stubborn? I really have no idea what she's talking about.) Max has decided that he really wants a brother but keeps reminding me that "We don't get to pick, Mom. Only God gets to pick!"
Only 20 more weeks til we find out!

Isn't that just the cutest little foot!?!

3 comments:

Angie said...

After last time, I'd say there is no point in finding out anyway. I'm thinking it was harder to exchange all girl stuff for boy than to have some gender neutral and buy girl or boy.

Glad to hear that everything was perfect, though!

Sharon said...

So glad for the good news on baby Cashew! You know me, I like surprises anyway...we'll find out in a few short months what this baby is. Anticipation is good for the soul! Congrats again, Sara!

Les is More said...

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY CASHEW!!!